 General / 24490
Re: New 'Studios' and 'Life on Mars' sets on the shelves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 04:16:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Robert Brunskill writes:
The photos on the back of the manual are mock-ups and NOT the final boxes
(the box with ?? pcs is a big hint). The piece counts are not accurate. I
bought 7314 tonight and it has 194 pieces (according to the box).

Hey, how do you like the 7314, I picked up 7313(blue mech).  7314 wasn't
available in NJ yet.  Haven't built it yet but I find it funny that
different sets are popping up in different locations at the same time.

Jason F.