 General / 20230
Re: Funniest LEGO EBAY Item I've ever seen!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 16:31:12 GMT

To All,

It is funny, but it is also called GRAND LARCENY. I wonder if E-Bay • should
look at this one or not.

Scott S.
Your Literalmindedness has me pissing my pants with laughter. Keep up • the good
work!

Laugh about me all you want, people, but there is some cause for concern,
IMO. I hope the guy wasn't that stupid to be serious, but I wrote the
comment about grand larceny with tounge in cheek. Maybe a disclaimer at the
end for I was just kidding or something, but it is pretty bad to put
something like that on E-bay, especailly with a bunch of malcontents trying
to close E-Bay and the like. Look at the 20-20 last week or the week before
about E-Bay if you don't believe me. A news crew could of had a field day
with this auction.

At first I thought you said "Liberalmindedness"  :-)  - They would really • be
fighting words for Scott,  heh-heh.

Liberals, pah! The only liberal like item running through my mind is liberty
from overbearing government types. And the fact that liberals are evil, but
that is for off-topic.debate, which I don't need to get into right now.

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!