 General / 20138
Re: Funniest LEGO EBAY Item I've ever seen!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 18:18:47 GMT

Gary,

It is funny, but it is also called GRAND LARCENY. I wonder if E-Bay should
look at this one or not.

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!