 General / 20183
Re: Funniest LEGO EBAY Item I've ever seen!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 20:39:00 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Gary,

It is funny, but it is also called GRAND LARCENY. I wonder if E-Bay should
look at this one or not.

I'm sure this guy is joking.  If you look at some of his other auctions, he
shows the same picture and calls it his "Help me get this (stuff) out of my
basement sale", and jokes about he is going to play a little insurance fraud
and get paid for it twice.

-Chuck