 General / 20182
20181  |  20183
Subject:
Adventurers Dino sets a let down?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 19:02:20 GMT

Now that I have finally seen the Dino sets, in the S@H catalogue, I can
say that the dinosaurs look great, especially the T-Rex, but the sets
are a let down. I do not think the dino sets are as creative as the
other Adventurer sets. I am sure the sets will sell because of the
dinosaurs, but they would have been much better if the creativity of the
Amazon Adventure's had been combined with the coolness of the dinosuars.

Just wanted to see what other people thought.

Chris