 General / 20181
20180  |  20182
Subject:
New Mania Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 18:13:09 GMT

Hello everyone,

I just got the July/August Mania magazine in the mail today. There are three
coupons: $5 off 3408 or 3409; $15 off 7191; and $10 off 7181. There is a pic
of Brian Mc Bride's head done in LEGO and a 7190 poster with pics of the
Millenium Falcon and actual movie shots from Star Wars. On the instructions
for the Mini-Ramp(p. 15) a minifig in a red shirt with a "T" symbol is shown.
What set is it from? Also, did anyone else notice the note on the back
confirming that LUGNET is a private site and separate from TLC, because in the
last issue the LUGNET logo was shown on the Lego Maniac's computer screen?