 General / 20150
Re: Funniest LEGO EBAY Item I've ever seen!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 20:53:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary Istok writes:
I'm going to have to concure with Gary on this one Scott. The guy obviously
has a comic store or something. It would be quite a feat if he really were
cleaning out his neighbor's basement.
On the other hand, if it's true, what a scam!I could make a killing on
thecomputer crap that is in my friends basement, but my overbearing consious
(an the long arm of the law) keep me for this profit.
What I want to know is:
Where do I get those hand-crafted Bravarian boxes, sounds like a good place to
store my Lego.

Greg -Never, Ever, EVER: buy a car at an auction -Howell