 General / 20135
20134  |  20136
Subject:
Funniest LEGO EBAY Item I've ever seen!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 16:32:28 GMT

Folks,

I was looking USA EBAY for LEGO when I happened to stumble onto this
little vintage box of LEGO.  This is the funniest thing I've ever seen
on the internet..... I think this guy is a comedian.  It's not funny
until you get beyond the LEGO set comments.

It is worth checking out (note: check out the area within the large blue
background and also beyond that -- read all the disclaimers):

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380688566

I had everyone in my office nearly peeing in their pants with laughter.

Gary Istok