 General / 20134
Re: Cracking Torsos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 15:58:22 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ed "Boxer" Jones wrote:

I changed arms on a bunch of newer style torsos (plain green, plain red and
Star Wars) over the weekend.  Removing the arms caused the torso to crack from
the arm hole down to the waist.

Anyone else experiencing this?  Are they using thinner abs?

I've seen this occasionally, but usually on *older* torsos, not brand-new
ones.  So it's not a brand-new problem.

Maybe they've recently cut a new torso mold, and it has thinner sides than
the old mold?  Would TLC have more than one torso die-mold?

Steve