 General / 20227
Re: Funniest LEGO EBAY Item I've ever seen!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 15:12:10 GMT

joshua cirinna wrote:

In lugnet.general, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Gary,

It is funny, but it is also called GRAND LARCENY. I wonder if E-Bay should
look at this one or not.

Scott S.
Your Literalmindedness has me pissing my pants with laughter. Keep up the good
work!

At first I thought you said "Liberalmindedness"  :-)  - They would really be
fighting words for Scott,  heh-heh.

Gary Istok