 General / 20229
Re: Picture of the Statue of Liberty
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 15:27:04 GMT

Matthew Miller wrote:

Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote:
The color is almost EXACTLY what it is supposed to be - weathered copper.  It is a
light-to-medium green with a slight grey tint to it.  Just think of heavily
weathered copper, and THAT is the color.

verdigris. :)

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/

Verdigris,  I have some home furnishings in that color.  It is a great color!  I can't
wait!

Gary Istok
my new EMAIL ID is:  gistok@earthlink.net