 General / 20135
  Funniest LEGO EBAY Item I've ever seen!!

Folks, I was looking USA EBAY for LEGO when I happened to stumble onto this little vintage box of LEGO. This is the funniest thing I've ever seen on the internet..... I think this guy is a comedian. It's not funny until you get beyond the LEGO set (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Funniest LEGO EBAY Item I've ever seen!!

Scott, I'm sure that he is merely toying with us. That stuff is probably really in his basement. Otherwise, he would be a fool to sell stolen goods, and leave a trail. I love his comments about packaging. And his Canadian comments...... Gary Istok (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Funniest LEGO EBAY Item I've ever seen!!

Gary, It is funny, but it is also called GRAND LARCENY. I wonder if E-Bay should look at this one or not. Scott S. -- Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) Page -> (URL) LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company! (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Funniest LEGO EBAY Item I've ever seen!!

In lugnet.general, Gary Istok writes: I'm going to have to concure with Gary on this one Scott. The guy obviously has a comic store or something. It would be quite a feat if he really were cleaning out his neighbor's basement. On the other hand, if (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Funniest LEGO EBAY Item I've ever seen!!

(...) He is just joking indeed. All of his other auctions are the same. All his comments have "great seller with great sense of humor". He has no negative feedback. So I would say just take it as a joke because that is all it is. David (URL) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Funniest LEGO EBAY Item I've ever seen!!

(...) I have to agree with Gary on this one. It's pretty funny for one thing, and if you check out enough of his other auctions you'll come across a different humour panel using the same image but a very different approach. Then again, there's (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Funniest LEGO EBAY Item I've ever seen!!

(...) Your Literalmindedness has me pissing my pants with laughter. Keep up the good work! (24 years ago, 18-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Funniest LEGO EBAY Item I've ever seen!!

(...) I'm sure this guy is joking. If you look at some of his other auctions, he shows the same picture and calls it his "Help me get this (stuff) out of my basement sale", and jokes about he is going to play a little insurance fraud and get paid (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Funniest LEGO EBAY Item I've ever seen!!

I aggree. If he didnt own it then he is basicly confessing to stealing it. (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Funniest LEGO EBAY Item I've ever seen!!

This may not be the funniest, but I was sure laughing while watching my auction go from $9.99 to $129.50 in the last 2 minutes. What really makes it funny is there are two bids that high, check the bid history. Has this ever happened to anyone? (URL) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Funniest LEGO EBAY Item I've ever seen!!

(...) At first I thought you said "Liberalmindedness" :-) - They would really be fighting words for Scott, heh-heh. Gary Istok (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Funniest LEGO EBAY Item I've ever seen!!

To All, (...) should (...) the good (...) Laugh about me all you want, people, but there is some cause for concern, IMO. I hope the guy wasn't that stupid to be serious, but I wrote the comment about grand larceny with tounge in cheek. Maybe a (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)