 General / 20031
20030  |  20032
Subject:
Comics + Lego (was Harry Potter Lego Line)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 17:11:36 GMT

Well, I must admit that I was baffled when I heard that TLG picked up the Harry
Potter lisence. I looked it up on here a was enlighted to the story, I might go
pick up the first book now, it sounds interesting! Wizards, castles, ect...

However, my reasons for posting. Comics and Lego. That sounds like a winning
combination. I have been a huge fan of comics since I was a kid.  Batman,
Hawkman, Spiderman, Vemon, you get the picture. They would never run out of
character or playsets.

After seeing The X-Men movies last night at 12:01 I wish they picked up the
rights to that movie or franchise.

But, I must say, thought, this is the first I had heard of a comics + Lego
rumor. I can tell you that, no matter what lisence, if any, they pick up.
Marvel or DC, I would be almost as excited with that news, as when I heard TL
picked up the lisecne with Lucasfilm and Star Wars!

Please let this come true one day!!