 General / 14246
Re: Pixelego Viewer available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 05:56:41 GMT

My dithering is based on the "Floyd-Steinberg algorithm"... not
averaging.

eric

Your result looks very dithered - I assume you are doing something more
non-local/intelligent than just area averaging.

Steve
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/

Eric Harshbarger / eric@ericharshbarger.org / www.ericharshbarger.org

"Oh please, if people are going to start telling the truth around
here... I'm going to bed." - Jackie-O (Parker Posey, THE HOUSE OF YES)