 General / 14233
Re: Pixelego Viewer available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 19:52:34 GMT

In lugnet.general Eric Harshbarger <eric@ericharshbarger.org> wrote:

Pixelego Viewer
http://www.ericharshbarger.org/cgi-bin/j?pixelegoviewer/index.html

This is cool.  I wrote a GIMP plug-in that produces a similar effect, but
mine assumes a top-down view and does bump-mapping to make the image look
like it has LEGO studs on it.

Your result looks very dithered - I assume you are doing something more
non-local/intelligent than just area averaging.

Steve
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/