 General / 14146
Re: A Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 05:02:17 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <388E6734.B36C3CCD@voyager.net>...
Frank Filz wrote:

I'm also curious as to how Cliff got his perception? I haven't really • seen
anyone on Lugnet looking to buy MISB sets to keep them that way, but • maybe
I've missed something.

Well I have a few I'll probably keep MISB... the 4558 I won at
SeriousCollector (the very first thing auctioned there) and a MISB
airport shuttle Conan sold me. But in both cases I have more than one
and use the other ones regularly.

Do you expect those however to never get opened? I guess possibly since both
might have historical value.

Of course I might as well be buying to keep MISB for how much of the LEGO I
buy gets opened...

Actually I do have some promo sets I'm keeping unopened, but that is still
for future trade value (though there I do realize a possibility that the
future trade will be to a MISB collector).

Frank