 General / 13307
Re: Do you build sets you buy for parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 21:01:08 GMT

Let me tell you how it works with us younger modelers... whenever I but a Lego
set, I ALWAYS build the first (main) model in the instructions, even if it's
some small useless set. It simply interestsme to see how all the parts are
working together, especially if there are new pieces I haven't seen or seen
work together before. The only sets I have whole at the moment are my 8000 Pit
Droid, the Millenia Throwbot, and my proudly displayed 8448 Super Street
Sensation. It'll be a long long time before that baby gets stripped for parts.
:)

Joel