 General / 13237
Re: Do you build sets you buy for parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 23:40:11 GMT

Ben Jackson wrote in message ...
When you buy a set for parts (or multiple copies of it) do you always build • at
least one of the actual model?

I always build the model to inventory the extra pieces if for no other
reason.  Although more and more lately it seems they are getting more
accurate with the parts counting.  Extra pieces is like Christmas every day!