 General / *2760 (-10)
  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

(...) <snip> (...) Thanks for listening. I realize that you might not get anywhere with this back at work, but I definitely appreciate the effort. I have been watching a bit and decided it was time to chime in. (...) I have a question about this: if (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

<preach> I agree here and wanted to comment on the same. Most responses have been polite and constructive, but several have been rather cruel. Jeroen has taken on a huge task here. Seeing the flavor of some of these comments could give you an idea (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

<snipped a bunch of stuff> From the below.. you mention one thing I don't agree with... <more snipped> (...) I don't believe that to be true in the least.. if I had more purchasing power than an adult.. I'd have a BSB and SES.. and 20 or 30 of each (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  I would like some help, please... (More Dacta in Canada)

Brief summary for those that may have missed the earlier comments on this matter: I had been inquiring about the availability of LEGO/Dacta in Canada, and was directed to an educational supplier which supplies it for Canada: Spectrum I contacted (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Joe's LEGO Webpage

Joe, your LEGO models captured my attention as has not been the case in a very long time. Not only did your photography bring me into the scene, but the design, layout, and presentation of your LEGO work are fantastic. I am awesomely struck with all (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

(...) enemies (...) Of course I don't expect that. I stated "bitterness in tone". What I meant was that some of this frustration with TLG, much of which - please make no mistake - is clearly justified, could come across better if it were phrased in (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

(...) I think you might be mistaking 'bitterness' for a pent up desire for many people here to express their feelings to Lego, and someone just opened a crack in the door. Do you expect us to sit here on our hands and not say anything that might be (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG investigation 1st answers

Mark Benz wrote in message <36CDC9BB.ED3E6867@u...le.com>... (...) Can you guys snip the content if all you're going to do is tack on a "me too" please? No one likes to download an 8Kb "me too." Thanks, Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: US and UK catalogues different

Simon, Yes, I noticed that as well, in regards to the US & European catalogs. One of the places we get the set names and the like is from the US Shop At Home Service catalog. They have the names, and some names for the mini-figs as well. Back a few (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TLG investigation

Yeah, what Tom said! My sediments exactly;) -John (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact