 General / 2754
Re: TLG investigation 1st answers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 22:51:59 GMT

Jim Wissner writes:
Re: peoples attitudes here
Having only been following lugnet for a few months now, I hate to make enemies
so soon... but I just have to comment. It is striking how bitter the tone is
from the majority of people here

I think you might be mistaking 'bitterness' for a pent up desire for many
people here to express their feelings to Lego, and someone just opened a crack
in the door. Do you expect us to sit here on our hands and not say anything
that might be construed as critisism?

Matt