 General / 2759
Re: TLG investigation 1st answers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 01:46:00 GMT

<preach>

I agree here and wanted to comment on the same.  Most responses have been
polite and constructive, but several have been rather cruel.  Jeroen has
taken on a huge task here.  Seeing the flavor of some of these comments
could give you an idea of why no one has taken on this task until now.  I
think we owe Jeroen a great deal of respect and gratitude for even
attempting to begin to bridge that gap.  And if we want him to continue to
work with us, we need to be careful to treat our sole contact with TLG with
some respect.

</preach>

Kim

Matthew Bates wrote in message ...
Jim Wissner writes:
Re: peoples attitudes here
Having only been following lugnet for a few months now, I hate to make • enemies
so soon... but I just have to comment. It is striking how bitter the tone • is
from the majority of people here

I think you might be mistaking 'bitterness' for a pent up desire for many
people here to express their feelings to Lego, and someone just opened a • crack
in the door. Do you expect us to sit here on our hands and not say anything
that might be construed as critisism?

Matt