 General / *1910 (-20)
  Re: Lego Creator Success

(...) Not anymore, IMHO. (...) I can't think of one piece of CD software I own (all entertainment titles) where I can't either install it all to the hard drive directly, install it all the hard drive and change the drive letter in an .INI file, or (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Wow, S@H is watching

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... : :Some of you may have noticed me losing my temper (something I seldom :do - hah) about not receiving a S@H catalog yet last week on RTL. : :Well, today I received one sent to me via first class mail, with a (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mystery lighthouse model

Steve Anderson wrote in message ... : :Janet Zorn wrote in message ... :>I don't :>have the URL anywhere. You might try searching for lighthouse and lego :>together. I think I remember that there were lots of separate pages :>for the instructions. (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: FOTW? Nebuala Outpost 6899

Matt Marshall wrote in message ... :I was at Kmart the other day looking around for any good Legos that I could :afford, and I saw this megablock thing and I moved it to look at it and then :I saw a Explorien Nebula Outpost(1) it was really banged (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Creator Success

(...) Requiring the CD in something that amounts to a game or home fun program is the norm, no matter how much you install. Allowing someone to install the full install and then never use the cd would certainly be convenient, but it would also make (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Space Shuttle 8480

Thanks to all who replied. I guess I just am going to have to start combing the boards or look for another set to buy. I just need more Technic pieces. (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Creator Success

(...) Runs too? :-) The problem wasn't with install, it was with launching the program. (Well, OK, some had problems with install, but most problems show up when running the program, as it reads the copy protection scheme on startup). BTW, the docs (...) (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: FOTW? Nebuala Outpost 6899

(...) Well, yeah, I have to admit that geography does play a role as well. Then again, you ought to be getting a nice bonus this year if you stay through the merger, so what do you need sales for? ;) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: FOTW? Nebuala Outpost 6899

Well, a large part of your "luck" is HAVING Walmarts that 1)Stock enough to end up overstocked for clearances 2)Have enough stock to last through several rounds of clearances 3)DON'T have so many people buying Lego locally that nothing last past the (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Space Shuttle 8480

Hello (...) Tuesday. (...) How much is the full price? I know I can get them at several places over here in the Netherlands. Then it has to be shipped to the US... Greetings from the Netherlands Maico Arts (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: FOTW? Nebuala Outpost 6899

(...) I got them at Wal-Mart. You can too, if you look hard enough and are lucky enough. That is the best (percentage-wise) clearance price I've gotten in over 2 years of constant diligence, though. Patience and diligence pay off in the end. Lots of (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: FOTW? Nebuala Outpost 6899

(...) Call me a sucker if you're just joking about this, but where would one find a deal like that? (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Space Shuttle 8480

Mark Dittenber wrote in message <36957D49.2ED9872F@c...et.com>... (...) I've seen them at Zany Brainy. (...) That sucks. Was hoping for a phone special on them (or at least a Zany Brainy sale, since they've carried them for $90 before). Anyone know (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Space Shuttle 8480

(...) I don't know about S@H but a TRU near me(1) had at *least* a dozen on Tuesday. Unfortunately, they are all full price. Jeff 1 - The TRU is in Wheaton, Maryland (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Wow, S@H is watching

Mike Stanley wrote: <some digs at our favorite S@H rep> I'm not sure she's watching HERE yet, although I have been twisting her arm. you may want to (if you didn't already, I haven't checked) post this to RTL... (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scorpion Stud

Scott Symer wrote in message ... (...) I think we're heading towards lugnet.scorpion.fact here, aren't we? Steve =) ---...--- Why not visit Llegogogoch? (URL) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: FOTW? Nebuala Outpost 6899

(...) I thought it was because people mistrust products with "Limited Edition!" plastered all over the box, but there are 50 zillion of them on the shelf, for six months or more. Now the Soccer sets, *those* were limited edition. Steve (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Creator Success

(...) Congrats on the install of Creator. Have you tried to overclock the 300A to 450 yet? Oh, and sorry about the G200. I'm a longtime Matrox fan, but the only reason I'm keeping the Marvel G200-TV I put in the 300a-450 system I put together a few (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scorpion Stud

(...) Fun Scorpion Fact 3: Put a WW pistol handle in the hollow stud to make a scorpion bank robber. :> Scott (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scorpion Stud

Steve Anderson wrote in message ... (...) I checked - I was wrong. Doh. Steve ---...--- Why not visit Llegogogoch? (URL) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact