 General / 1897
Re: Space Shuttle 8480
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 15:25:24 GMT

Mark Dittenber writes:
Does anyone know if the Technic Space Shuttle (8480) is still available
through S@H? Or anywhere for that matter.

A friend called to order one and he was told it was discontinued.  I
remember seeing something the other day that the off hours people don't
always know what there talking about.

Thanks

I don't know about S@H but a TRU near me(1) had at *least* a dozen on Tuesday.
Unfortunately, they are all full price.