 General / 1932
Re: Space Shuttle 8480
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 14:39:46 GMT

Beaker <beaker@havoc.gtf.org> wrote in message F5B7LL.83A@lugnet.com...
Also sprach Alex Wetmore:
: Anyone know of new large sets (to replace the shuttle and supercar) in • the
: works?

Nod.  There's a new 'supercar' set comming.  It doesn't have a name yet,
but the set number is (I think) 8448.

According to the Dutch catalog it will once again be called "Super Car".
It is possible that the US name may differ though.