 General / 1905
Re: Space Shuttle 8480
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 01:54:51 GMT

Thanks to all who replied.  I guess I just am going to have to start
combing the boards or look for another set to buy.
I just need more Technic pieces.

That sucks.  Was hoping for a phone special on them (or at least a Zany
Brainy sale, since they've carried them for $90 before).

Anyone know of new large sets (to replace the shuttle and supercar) in the
works?
@¿@  http://personalpages.tds.net/~mdittenb
,-,  Follow the adventures of Capt. Jack Napalm!
  One thing about living in your own world... At least you know
everybody!