 General / *1880 (-20)
  Re: Scorpion Stud

I have hollow stud scorpions. There might be differnt species. I use mine as head pieces. Jorge Rodriguez (...) Jorge Rodriguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Do these elements exist in green? If you have some will you sell?

I'm doing an SW-xxxx (probably a 1500 because it won't have top rounded windows) and I decided to do it in C&NW colors because yellow and green aren't used much in existing Train models. But I've discovered that I'm short (or have, but don't know (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Scorpion Stud

(...) I'm sure mine have solid central studs, but I'll have to check again. Maybe they've got different moulds or something - are these American scorpions? (...) Fun Scorpion Fact 2: Add a pair of minifig binoculars to the top to make a scorpion (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Fuzzy categories: The death of black & white

[Crossposted to lugnet.admin.database & lugnet.general, with followups set to lugnet.admin.database] * Is LEGO set 1843 (a '96 Space/Castle value pack) actually a value pack containing two sets? Or is it one set with instructions to build two (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general)

  Re: Mystery lighthouse model

Steve Anderson wrote in message ... (...) Thanks for looking it up. It's close but not the same model. I'll shoot a picture when my house is in order after a recent move. Eric (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Scorpion Stud

Has anyone else noticed that the central stud for the scorpion is hollow whereas on the box + instructions etc, the stud is solid? Or are my scorpions just mutant? Fun Scorpion Fact: Add one of those 1x1 black levers to the top of one to make a (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Kellog Employee Model

(...) Package #3759 has a sticker on the side that says to watch for specially marked boxes of Kellogs Fruit Loops for instructions to build Toucan Sam. This pack - 3759 is a rough tote like poly tub, marked as a Limited Edition, 35 years of (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Canadian S@H (was Re: S@H / new service packs)

James Brown wrote in message ... (...) have (...) and (...) Canadian S@H really pales in comparison to it's US counterpart in terms of what they offer as well as the their knowledge base. The Mindstorms fiasco is etched in my memory (check rtl in (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mystery lighthouse model

Eric Brok wrote in message ... (...) It (...) by (...) from (...) model (...) Unfortunately, no, but you could rectify that by taking and posting some pics on your web page. Please? : ) Matthew Verdier "You can't just say you're King because some (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Some Running Thoughts about THROWBOTS

(...) Richard, Does the message you just posted to the .announce group really qualify as a "general-interest announcement to the community (breaking news about products, releases, contests, events, and sites, etc.)" ? It seems more to me like (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  S@H / new service packs

I've noticed a couple people have ordered the new packs from US S@H, and have been told backordered to February...I just tried Canadian S@H yesterday, and was told they don't exist. Has anyone else heard anything about the new service packs? I'll be (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Sme Running Thoughts about THROWBOTS

Howdy All, ...after spotting the Throwbots in the catalogue, and then coming across a post here that they were on sale at Target, I went and bought 8500 TORCH for $5.99. ( They were not in the computer here yet, but they had someone check the shelf (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mystery lighthouse model

Janet Zorn wrote in message ... (...) Well, I tried a search through Metacrawler and found this address: (URL) - it kinda matches your description. Of course, things are made complicated for Web spiders by Lego having a lighthouse in the Christmas (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Special Piece Count? 6382 Fire Station

(...) If those are the same as in Bat Lord's Castle, then I think (not certain) that I do. Take a look at (URL) to see what I'm looking for in the way of trades. (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Mystery lighthouse model

About 2 years ago now when I first got on line, I saw instructions from someone for a lighthouse MOC. I remember that it was big, red and white and slightly connical though made with mostly 2X bricks. I don't have the URL anywhere. You might try (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Special Piece Count? 6382 Fire Station

Plus the service pack, 5187 Bricks w/Groove, Garage Panels. (the bricks are red, the panels are clear, and the panel with the handle is blue) I only know of this set because I recently obtained an older Technic set (1990) from overseas and the (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Special Piece Count? 6382 Fire Station

(...) This is a list of all sets I could find, including colors (1): 1966 Car Repair Shop - Red,Clear 6369 Auto Workshop - Yellow,Yellow/Clear 6374 Holiday Home - Clear,Blue/Clear 6382 Fire Station - Grey,Clear 6383 Public Works Center - Red,Red (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Looking for mini figures

Pawel Nazarewicz wrote in message ... (...) They're probably still with you guys because they've only just been released in Europe. I'm not sure whether there'll be more for 2000 though... I like them. Their masks look like balaclavas so they make (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Mystery lighthouse model

On a flee market in the Netherlands I bought a huge model of a Lightouse. It was definitely no official LEGO model; my question is whether it was made by a hobbyist or by LEGO as a window display. It's a cylindrical structure, about 40 cm high, 20 (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Special Piece Count? 6382 Fire Station

Bram Lambrecht wrote in message <19990105.163211.509...no.com>... (...) The only other one I know of (i.e. "have") is the Police Command Base, 6386. Any chance somebody has 7 groved 1x2 red bricks? My town's fire department would finally be able to (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact