 General / 1861
Re: Special Piece Count? 6382 Fire Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 03:38:45 GMT

Bram Lambrecht wrote in message <19990105.163211.5095.2.braml@juno.com>...
Also, did these roll up door pieces ship with any other set? I think
they are amoung the best pieces I've ever seen....

They've come with other fire stations and the Ice Planet Deep Freeze
Defender (in white and trans-orange).  I don't know of any other sets.

The only other one I know of (i.e. "have") is the Police Command Base, 6386.

Any chance somebody has 7 groved 1x2 red bricks?  My town's fire department
would finally be able to shut the door ;-)

TJ