 General / 1857
Re: Special Piece Count? 6382 Fire Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 22:19:31 GMT

I'm just glad I was an anal child (and that my anal parents kept the Legos).
I had most of the garage door pieces in a little clear plastic snap shut
box. The rest of the doors were in the old Lego denim bag with all the other
weird pieces. Two weeks ago that bag weighed about 15 pounds. Now that I've
sorted out all the good 1x2/3/4/6/8's, it is down to about 8 pounds...
Sorting, I've discovered, is half the fun! -- Bryan

Andrew Hood wrote in message <369289AE.E24CE045@geocities.com>...
I wish I had had the money at the time to get the larger sets that had • garage
doors, but now I can't because I believe that they have been lost in LEGO's
juniorisation scheme.

Bryan Kinkel wrote:

Having just unearthed my big collection of 80's Lego's, I'm trying to • make
sure I have all the pieces for roll up garage doors in the 6382 Fire
Station.

Looking at the instructions, it looks like I need 9 clear and 1 grey for
each of the 2 roll up garage doors on the Fire Station. However, I have • 19
total clear pieces. Did Lego give me one extra clear piece or am I • missing
one?

Also, did these roll up door pieces ship with any other set? I think they
are amoung the best pieces I've ever seen....

Bryan