 Gaming / 1391
Re: Game LUG at GenCon '03 (was: A national (global?) gaming-themed LUG!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 07:28:38 GMT

Christopher Weeks wrote:
Are there any other brick-based games that we can get in?  What about
brick-related RPGs?

I'd love to see a Brick RPG. While it wouldn't be a brick RPG, I'm
considering using LEGO to run my college friend's RPG. If I go with
that, I'll probably need some help putting together dungeon modules. At
this point though, that will be a pick up game.

JamesS, have you heard anything back from Stephen Gabriel about running?

Frank, did you want to contact Derek Schin about his game?  Also, I have you
down as a commitment, but what happens if BrickFest falls across the same
weekend?

I have some confidence it won't be the same weekend, but at this point,
I think if it does fall on the same weekend, I'll go with GenCon.
BrickFest is definitely the best brick _conference_ (NWBrickCon was a
great _expo_ and BricksWest is walking a fine line between con and
expo).

Frank