 Gaming / 1390
Re: Game LUG at GenCon '03 (was: A national (global?) gaming-themed LUG!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 16:36:28 GMT

In lugnet.fun.gaming, James Seibert writes:

"Christopher Weeks" <clweeks@eclipse.net> wrote in message
---GameLUG:

Game LUG is an organization for people everywhere who are both gamers and • fans
of LEGO.  The specific focus of Game LUG is on games based on the use LEGO
elements.  This focus is meant to be inclusive of anyone who thinks the
description applies to them.

Game LUG is merely the temporary name I'm using until we decide on • something
better.  Some names worth considering are (in the order of my preference):

Play Well
GLUG - Gaming LEGO User Group

GLUG sounds good..

GLUG is OK by me.