 Gaming / 1379
Re: A national (global?) gaming-themed LUG!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:49:05 GMT

Hmm, I haven't seen any names that really inspire yet.

Some things to consider though:

- does it just cover the war type games, or does it cover any brick
based game

- does it cover official games (such as LEGO Creator)

- does it cover computer games

- should it be international or US

My inclination is that it includes any gaming which uses the brick, but
not the computer games, and that it is international.

I'm also thinking maybe not trying to be an nifty acronym, and just a
set of words. One thought is "Play Well" (though that might be a little
bit too inside - so perhaps "Leg Godt").

Frank