 Fun / *1653 (-20)
  The badgers have driven me insane...

If badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger mushroom mushroom means anything to you, you will enjoy this. If not, well... just wait. (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.technic, lugnet.fun) !

  Re: What Government cover up?

(...) LOL! Now I'm curious to see what else will transpire... nad neat wheat! Joe Meno .space paparazzi! (21 years ago, 22-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.fun, FTX)

  What Government cover up?

"This is the evening news. Let's go now to our field reporter Renaldo Riviera." (2 URLs) "This is Renaldo Riviera on the banks of the stinky muddy river with Mr. R.V. Frisbee who claims to have witnessed something truly fantastic. Mr. Frisbee could (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.fun, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Tripod sings about Lego.

Caught Tripod's 'song in an hour' for this week this morning. There was a strong reference to Lego in there. Those guys crack me up. (URL) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.fun)

  Re: A new feature on brickfrenzy.com : Life In The Brick

Yeah, chop that head! Who's next, Jar-Jar? :) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: A new feature on brickfrenzy.com : Life In The Brick

Well played. (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Santa's Super Spiffy Splendid Supersonic Space Sleigh

(...) I love you, Adrian Drake. You complete me. ... What? Why is everyone looking at me like that? --Dave (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX)

  A new feature on brickfrenzy.com : Life In The Brick

I'd like to announce the creation of a new online Lego based Comic Strip called Life In The Brick. I am aiming for an update schedule of once every 2 weeks or so. Hope you enjoy! (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.fun)

  Re: BrickFest? PDX website & registration launch!!!

(...) Hey Cool! I was perusing the "who's coming" section of the BrickFest PDX web site and saw that Rene Hoffmeister, creator of (URL) 1000Steine>, Germany's answer to LUGNET, is registered to attend! That's awesome! I hope more Europeans (...) (21 years ago, 15-Nov-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Mini pirate ship

(...) That's the first thing I tried when I built the ship, but I didn't like the look of it being just horizontal. I like the angle from the hinge, even if the hinge makes it a bit tall for a forecastle. Thanks, Peter (21 years ago, 15-Nov-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.build.microscale)

  Re: Mini pirate ship

(...) Neat little ship! If I may, I'd suggest trying a jumper on the front two studs with a...what do you call it... U-clip? Much like you would do for a Cutter. Here's a picture of what I mean; apologies to Jason Mantor. (URL) (21 years ago, 15-Nov-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.build.microscale)

  Re: Mini pirate ship

(...) Thanks. (...) With the 1x2 jumper plate, it just juts out too far in front if it's on the front studs. I liked the look better this way. However, I should probably put a 1x2 plate between the hinge and the jumper to put it a bit closer to the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Nov-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.build.microscale)

  Re: BrickFest™ PDX website & registration launch!!!

URL for non FTX friendly systems: (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Halloween Reflections

(...) Thanks for the laugh! Great idea, too:-) JOHN (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.fun, FTX)

  Halloween Reflections

So instead of candy this year I decide to pass out minifigs for halloween. Why you ask? Am I a dentist? Did I experience some kind of candy-related trauma in my youth? No... I just thought it would be coolfor the greedy-pelicans (my codeword for (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Fun Flash animation

(URL) Lambrecht bram@case.edu www.bldesign.org (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Mini pirate ship

it's really good mini model i like it very much ther is one thing which surprises me why this front spike is mounted one stud back why not on the very front studs br pixel "Peter F. Guenther" <peterg1974@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.build.microscale)

  Lego Birthday Party

Hoping to help someone else in planning a child's party, I'm reviewing what we planned for my son's 5th birthday Lego Party last fall. Many of these ideas were inspired by www.birthdaypartyide...lego.html, so be sure to check there, too. We (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.fun.party)

  Re: Santa's Super Spiffy Splendid Supersonic Space Sleigh

(...) Geez, that was fast! And cool! I really like that you chose not to use the one-part sled runner for the sleigh. Neat reindeer too! And just the right bit of whimsy to make it a fun model! Joe Meno .space paparazzi! (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX)

  Holiday M&M's - Quick Pic

Hey all, Just showing off a quick pic of the little M&M crew I'm working on for a local window display this December. (URL) The green one's wings will be larger as soon as I get around to overhauling them. And I'm not sure I like her lips. Looks (...) (21 years ago, 11-Nov-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact