 Events / BrickFest / 2036
Re: BrickFest™ PDX website & registration launch!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 20:34:44 GMT

URL for non FTX friendly systems:

http://www.pdx.brickfest.com

SteveB

In lugnet.announce, Steven Barile wrote:

BrickFest PDX 2004 - Portland, OR USA - February 13-15, 2004

We are pleased to announce the launch of the BrickFest™ PDX website and the opening of the event registration! A very special THANKS to Kelly McKiernan (our webmaster) for doing such a GREAT job with the site! Also thanks to all the other staff members for contributing their specific content!

PDX.BrickFest.com

As many of you know BrickFest is a convention for Adult Fans of LEGO® (AFOL). The focus is on having fun, fun, fun; fans meeting each other for the first time in person, attending sessions and activities, and bringing their favorite creations to display and share. We have many workshops, presentations, special events, and challenges, scheduled throughout the weekend. Almost every aspect of the hobby will be available to explore. This event is about coming together as a fan community and developing both the LEGO hobby and new friendships.

The BrickFest PDX Staff has been working for the past several months planning a great event for YOU! Several announcements have already been made and more are in the works. Check out News & Announcements on the web site!

Steve Barile

Event Coordinator

BrickFest PDX 2004