 Events / BrickFest / 2037
2036  |  2038
Subject:
Brickfest PDX Hotels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 20:24:28 GMT

Can any locals comment on the state of the hotels around the Portland Convention
Center?

I've noticed the Holiday Inn is now apparently a Red Lion.

The Inn at the Convention Center apparently used to be Best Western, got a 1
star rating, and Best Western Dropped them.  Red Lion bought the Inn and got the
placed fixed up a bit and is trying to get people back.

Does anybody know what these hotels are like?

Scott Lyttle