 Events / BrickFest / 2041
Re: BrickFest PDX Hotels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 12:30:43 GMT

Steve Barile recently scoped out a few of the hotels and the BrickFest PDX web site now has updated hotel information. http://pdx.brickfest.com/hotels.php

The Red Lion has been selected as the Hotel of choice for the event. It is located across the northeast corner from the Oregon Convention Center, about a 3 minute walk from the OCC front doors. Newly remodeled, this is one of the nicest hotels in the area, and includes a big lobby with online PC free to guests (20 minute limit courtesy). There is a restaurant off main lobby, featuring $7 to $15 range meals. Our special parking rate is $4/per night.

BrickFest PDX recommends Red Lion Hotel Portland Convention Center for this event, as its location and amenities provide a central after-hours gathering spot for contention attendees.

Special BrickFest Rate: $69/night (regular $110/night) This rate will be guaranteed until 30 days prior to the event - there’s only 73 days left until the event! Afterward rates are likely to go back to original prices. Mention “BrickFest PDX” when you call 503-235-2100 for your reservation.

Other hotel options are available @ http://pdx.brickfest.com/hotels.php

Christina

-- Christina Hitchcock

Event Co-Coordinator

Play Well... Play On.... Just Play!

BrickFest PDX 2004 February 13-15, 2004

http://pdx.brickfest.com

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Scott Lyttle wrote:
   Can any locals comment on the state of the hotels around the Portland Convention Center?

I’ve noticed the Holiday Inn is now apparently a Red Lion.

The Inn at the Convention Center apparently used to be Best Western, got a 1 star rating, and Best Western Dropped them. Red Lion bought the Inn and got the placed fixed up a bit and is trying to get people back.

Does anybody know what these hotels are like?

Scott Lyttle