 Events / BrickFest / 2035
2034  |  2036
Subject:
Call for LDraw/CAD Related Presentations at BrickFest™ PDX 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 04:14:19 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Call for LDraw/CAD Related Presentations at BrickFest™ PDX 2004

Its time to start looking forward to BrickFest™ PDX 2004! Its hard to believe that in just four short months, this event will be upon us. Therefore, I’m soliciting LDraw/LEGO CAD related session proposals for the event.

The last couple fan events, we’ve seen a good assortment of presentations from people like Kevin Clague, Stephen Fisher, Steve Barile, and myself. I see these foundational sessions fitting very well into BrickFest PDX. I would also like to see additional sessions covering new LDraw topics, so please get creative!

So, please send me your proposals! It would be great to see presentations on radiosity rendering with POV-Ray, development topics, etc. Just throwing out some ideas :-)

-Tim
BrickFest PDX LDraw Session/Expo Coordinator