 General / 44044
44043  |  44045
Subject:
What Government cover up?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.fun, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 22:33:56 GMT

“This is the evening news. Let’s go now to our field reporter Renaldo Riviera.”

“This is Renaldo Riviera on the banks of the stinky muddy river with Mr. R.V. Frisbee who claims to have witnessed something truly fantastic. Mr. Frisbee could you tell us what you saw.”

“Yeah, I’s just hunkered down over there puttin’ a stink wad on my trot line and the short hairs just stood straight out on the back of my neck and I turned around and there’s this big orange thing with them purple lights on it come swoopin’ over them pine trees and just hoovered over the Winnebago there. Inez run out and throwed a skillet at it and then she scissored and run back in under the hide-a-bed. ‘Bout that time a little trap door opened up, little stair steps come down and this little pink baldheaded guy stuck his head out. Now I’d seen that movie “Clost Encounters”. I just walked on over there big as Ike and looked up in there and there he was. ”

“There who was?”

“I saw Elvis in a U.F.O...”

Lyrics from ‘I saw Elvis in a U.F.O.’ by Ray Stevens

I thought this would be great for a public display, especially a TEXLUG train display, since I’m in TEXLUG ;)

--Anthony

The Kingdom of Ikros