 General / 44084
Re: ALIENS!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:15:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Anthony Sava wrote:
   So as soon as I get my bricklink order, and my figs start planting my new wheat harvest, the strangest thing started happening...

I can’t prove anything, but I blame Giddens, he’s behind it I’m sure.

--Anthony

Giddens? now what would space explorers know abuout aliens and making crop circles? If you ask me, you might want to see if it was the work of mischievous SEA MONKEYS !!!!!

Scott Lyttle