 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1569
1568  |  1570
Subject:
A new feature on brickfrenzy.com : Life In The Brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.fun
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 20:33:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I'd like to announce the creation of a new online Lego based Comic Strip called
Life In The Brick.  I am aiming for an update schedule of once every 2 weeks or
so.  Hope you enjoy!

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/comic.html

Adrian
--