 FAQ / 1244
Re: Crossposting FAQ, why, when and how to crosspost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 19:42:38 GMT

Great. Perhaps some or all of the FUT section of mine can be gutted and
replaced with references to the entries you cite?

I added an entry to the FAQ to deal with crossposting which is considerably
briefer than the original message, but attempts to hit all of the high points.

As with all FAQ entries, it allows the reader to get to the original thread
so that they can delve more deeply by following the '!' link.

Here's more on the FAQ philosophy:
http://www.lugnet.com/~330/FAQ/FAQ/

Larry, if you feel that my treatment is inadequate, then I'll do my best to
rectify the situation.

Cary