 FAQ / 1239
Re: Crossposting FAQ, why, when and how to crosspost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 14:23:52 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Larry Pieniazek writes:

[snip]

If you are using the mail interface, <I think> you address your mail to
multiple groups.

that is correct - sending mail to

  lugent.off-topic.test@lugnet.com, lugnet.off-topic.test.foo@lugnet.com

will post to those two groups.

[snip some more]

If you are using the mail interface <I think> you set the replyto field to
the appropriate group. Something like <help!!> lugnet.xy.z@lugnet.com <which
shows how much I use this interface!!!>

This is correct as well (wow, Lar, two out of two! :).  Except that it's the
"Reply-to:" header, and not "replyto" :)

Dan