 FAQ / 1238
Re: Crossposting FAQ, why, when and how to crosspost
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 14:11:10 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Please feel free to reply with elaboration
or correction:

I'll start. In the final version that's preserved in the FAQ (assuming this
Q and A stream is good enough to keep) the first occurrence of LUGNET should
be changed to LUGNET(tm) and the first (and only) occurrence of BrickLink
should be changed to BrickLink(tm).

My cat Bobbysocks erased the (tm)s, while I wasn't looking, before I pressed
send. I'd never leave them out on purpose. :-)