 Fabuland / 420
Re: a wandering mind . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 12:49:25 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
In lugnet.fabuland, Leah Cardaci writes:
In lugnet.fabuland, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
-a museum

Any particular Museum concept/type in mind?
This could be the premise to take Fabuland almost anywhere...
Art, Natural History, Science, Transportation, Air and Space, ....

I was thinking of an Art or History museum, but I'm taken with the idea of a
Museum of Transportation now that you mention it.

<snip>
What accessories could have been added?
TV
sewing machine
claw foot bath tub
food! pineapple, grapes, cheese
table lamp
violin with bow
piano
guitar
saxiphone
other ideas/comments?

I'd like to see all of those. To go along with the artist suggestion, I’d
also suggest a paintbrush and easel.
and maybe a paint palette too...and the beret.

Yeah, those would be great.

<snip>
Leah, i look forward to hearing more from you over here in .fabuland
Thanks Sheree, I'm looking forward to some interesting discussions.

-L