 Fabuland / 410
Re: a wandering mind . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 20:54:22 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Matthew Gerber writes:
In lugnet.fabuland, Ken Dowd writes:

Or how
about children's classics? I would love to see The Wind in the Willows: Mr.
Toad, Mole, Rat, Badger and the stoats and weasels. Toad Hall. Toad's wagon
and motorcar. Ratty's riverside house. Etc.

Drat you Ken! Drat you to Heck! What a great idea...and I think I could do
it with some of what I have here already...hrmmmm.

We could make this a "thing" like the moonbase modules and castle
marketplace...see if we couldn't all come up with something to add to the
WITW world...perhaps bring them all together at some point?

how wonderful!

I may have some old beat up Fabuland figs worthy of my customizing for
characters. Have to see if I can't dig them out. I'm going to keep this in
mind for after BricksWest.

Matt

please do.  I will look forward to hearing all about it.

sheree