 Fabuland / 390
  a wandering mind . . .

Suppose more Fabuland figures were designed but never went into production before the line was discontinued. Many possibilities come to mind. . . Owl Moose Squirrel Frog Kangaroo Giraffe Ostrich Playing along with the fantasy, which of the above (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: a wandering mind . . .

Good to see some new posts in .Fabuland. I started adding this theme to my collection last summer. (...) An Owl, Moose and Frog would be great. I would also like to see: Rhinoceros Wolf (could also be used for some breeds of dog) Badger Tiger (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: a wandering mind . . .

(...) Drat you Ken! Drat you to Heck! What a great idea...and I think I could do it with some of what I have here already...hrmmmm. We could make this a "thing" like the moonbase modules and castle marketplace...see if we couldn't all come up with (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: a wandering mind . . .

(...) As someone trying to hoard all of the werewolves and Nesquik bunnies that he can, I'd have to say yes. I have a project that I need these all for, but really can't progress untill I can get a bunch of those bunnies for a lot cheaper than the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: a wandering mind . . .

(...) My preferences would be an owl, (Monty) moose, (Simon) squirrel, kangaroo and also a rhinoceros would be nice. I think the necks of the giraffe and ostrich would be to long to make a nice head. Also a tiger might be nice, but I wander how much (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: a wandering mind . . .

(...) The owl, moose, and squirrel seem the most likely to be produced. The neck of the giraffe and ostrich would be a problem and it might be hard to make a kangaroo that was noticeably different from the rabbits. The one I'd most like to see is (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: a wandering mind . . .

(...) Don't know why, but the fact that these two animals kept being lumped together just made me giggle. I just keep hearing "moose and squirrel" in the voice of Boris from Rocky and Bullwinkle. Matt (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: a wandering mind . . .

(...) Sounds wonderful to me! Minus the hats, this could be built now? [stage setting , me on a soapbox...] I guess one of the things I want to say/convey to everyone is that as builders we can take Fabuland anywhere we want. Anywhere! While there (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: a wandering mind . . .

(...) how wonderful! (...) please do. I will look forward to hearing all about it. sheree (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: a wandering mind . . .

(...) Not addressing the question but, I really like oddballish curvy parts. Dr. Suess has always represented whimsey with a zen twist to me. (...) me too! sheree (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: a wandering mind . . .

(...) Bingo! what other squirrel do you know that wears a hat? sheree :-) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: a wandering mind . . .

(...) I don't think of Fabuland figures as being that based in reality. Where else but Fabuland might one find a Rabbit and an Elephant pretty much the same size? However, with a giraffe and an ostrich, a main part of what defines them is a long (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: a wandering mind . . .

(...) Great minds think alike- Sybrand Bonsma also noted this. I tend to get carried away with dreaming and often overlook whether something is physically plausible. (...) A Beagle, or some sort of dog with ears that hang down, I think would have (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: a wandering mind . . .

(...) size? (...) My problem with the giraffe and the ostrich is that there indeed has to be some neck. It doesn't have to be too large, but it should be visible. The giraffe might still be recognisable without neck by using a yellow color and brown (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: a wandering mind . . .

(...) I was thinking of an Art or History museum, but I'm taken with the idea of a Museum of Transportation now that you mention it. <snip> (...) Yeah, those would be great. <snip> (...) Thanks Sheree, I'm looking forward to some interesting (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.fabuland)