 Fabuland / 248
  evolving Fabuworld .ftx page

I am in the process of creating a .ftx page. For a peak visit (URL) you Todd and Suz! sheree (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.loc.us.nc) !

  Re: evolving Fabuworld .ftx page

Very nice! I too am creating ftx stuff, by recycling long-forgotten tidbits from lugnet.faq. Please take a look at my prototype at (URL) me know what you think. (You'll be the first.) Cary "sheree rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: evolving Fabuworld .ftx page

(...) Hi Cary. I looked at your prototype fairly soon after your original post. You have been busy since then. Lots more there now. I am happy to have another easy to read, well organized resource. What a help to have someone pull everything (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: evolving Fabuworld .ftx page

(...) Looking good Sheree. When do you think that you will have more up? Did you accually get webspace on lugnut? Thanks, Gerry (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: evolving Fabuworld .ftx page

(...) Thanks for looking... I know time is at a premium with a new baby. (How is Harry? Is he growing as fast as his Lego/Duplo/Primo collection?) Yes, the space and instructions of how to start a .ftx page are all courtesy of Lugnet for members. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: evolving Fabuworld .ftx page

(...) I remember seeing a couple of posts that you might want to include. re: What is that goo on the front of a LEGO® minifig neck? for additional reason/consequence see (URL) What paints work best with LEGO® minifigs? for info about setting (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: evolving Fabuworld .ftx page

Serves me right, asking for feedback when I didn't give any. I think your train is great. It looks very professional, as in the Lego set designs that I admire. Do you think a coal car between the engine and the passenger car would be in keeping with (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: evolving Fabuworld .ftx page

(...) Harry is doing great. Everybody says he looks exactly like me. I guess that tells you how adorable he is. We took him in for his 2 week Doctors visit and he already gained a pound and 1/2. This boy is going to be a moose. I might have to spend (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: evolving Fabuworld .ftx page

(...) Hey! Another AFOL-to-be? Congrats!! Give him and mommy a good-sized kiss from me! I'm sure he's adorable. All the best, -Shiri XP .people (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.people)

  Re: evolving Fabuworld .ftx page

(...) These are all MOCs, I take it? About the train - I like the way you used the trellis' piece. Were those existant in Fabuland, or are they from the fairy BV sets? -Shiri (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: evolving Fabuworld .ftx page

(...) I like the train also. We'll have to loan Sheree some train wheels and a train motor so she can re-work it a bit to run in our next train display (Sheree - we'll turn you into a train fan yet...) Sheree, I may have some more Fabuland parts for (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: evolving Fabuworld .ftx page

(...) thanks. mocs... yeah sort of... for the fv55 train? I started with a Twisted Time Train 6497 and just kept fiddling.... still changing it...already different from the pics.... I think better because of input from Cary Clark on how to make it (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: evolving Fabuworld .ftx page

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Cary Clark writes: <much snipping> (...) I would love to add more cars. I was able to pick up another 6497 on sale Sun. Now all I need is some time.... (I originally just put the shovel on the engine just because I like Fabuland (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: evolving Fabuworld .ftx page

(...) already am a fan, just not a very knowledgable one... and just don't own any real trains :-( (...) I would enjoy in seeing what you come up with... however, not as much as I would enjoy having the buildings for myself ;-) sheree (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: evolving Fabuworld .ftx page

(...) Well, there are ways to fix that.... You could probably score a bunch of train parts fairly cheap if you asked around on buy-sell-trade. Many traniacs have an overabundance of curved track, train motors, and power pack/controllers, and you (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: evolving Fabuworld .ftx page

Sheree, if Frank bullies you into deciding that you want a nine volt train, or some parts of one, I definitely can help you out. Cheap. Also, I was wondering about your train's wheels. In its current form, would you prefer yellow ones? Cary "Frank (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: evolving Fabuworld .ftx page

(...) Sounds perfect! Cheap train parts from you and I get to blame Frank :-) for talking me into spending the money... I have modified the engine, added a tipper coal car and added a bay window luxury car. The wheels I have now are the twisted time (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: evolving Fabuworld .ftx page

(...) What you would need: 1 train motor ($25 through S@H, probably cheaper if one of us has an extra, I probably could spare one or two) 2 wheelsets per car (your cars are short enough to be 4 wheel - $3 per pair through S@H, possibly cheaper if (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)