Re: evolving Fabuworld .ftx page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 15:43:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc, Frank Filz writes:
Cary Clark wrote:
I think your train is great. It looks very professional, as in the Lego set
designs that I admire.

I like the train also. We'll have to loan Sheree some train wheels and a
train motor so she can re-work it a bit to run in our next train display
(Sheree - we'll turn you into a train fan yet...)

already am a fan, just not a very knowledgable one... and just don't own any
real trains :-(

Sheree, I may have some more Fabuland parts for you to close more of our
trade gap. I've received some bits from eBay winnings, and I need to
decide whether I can actually use the "box" buildings. I was hoping the
double garage doors would be useable with other LEGO bits, but I'm not
sure if there's anything which can be used for a hinge.

I would  enjoy in seeing what you come up with...  however, not as much as I
would enjoy having the buildings for myself ;-)

sheree

Frank