Re: evolving Fabuworld .ftx page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 11:04:39 GMT

Very nice!

I too am creating ftx stuff, by recycling long-forgotten tidbits from
lugnet.faq.

Please take a look at my prototype at http://www.lugnet.com/~330/FAQ/

Let me know what you think. (You'll be the first.)

Cary

"sheree rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I am in the process of creating a .ftx page.
For a peak visit
http://www.lugnet.com/~251/

Thank you Todd and Suz!

sheree