 Fabuland / 168
Re: My feelings on the Mickey Mouse sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 06:20:32 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Dave Johann writes:

I buy SW because it's the best thing that ever happened to Castle. ;-)

Funny, I thought castle existed to give us space junkies cool parts to build
space bases with.  ;-)

Well you were wrong!! ;-)

Welcome back :-)

-Shiri
-- I'll be on vacation between July 15th and the end of August... please
forgive slow replies to emails/posts.