 Fabuland / 156
Re: My feelings on the Mickey Mouse sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 05:06:14 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Bradley Dale writes:
My feelings on the Mickey thing is that Lego should not make products based
on other companies' ideas just to get money.

Even McDonald's?

<duck>
http://www.lugnet.com/market/shopping/?n=4495
</duck>

They should use their own
ideas, they are better anyway.  I don't buy Star Wars, and I won't buy this.

Arctic <==> South Park + The X-Files + The Thing

Adventurers <==> The Mummy + Indiana Jones + Jurassic Park

Aquazone <==> Sea Quest + The Abyss

DUPLO Dinosaurs <==> Land of the Lost

Fabuland <=> Richard Scarry

:)